Thursday, March 17, 2011

Road Trip!

It's been an extremely busy week, and I haven't had the time to write about anything, at least anything cheerful. I've been tied to the computer, since last week, assisting our employees that were affected by the earthquake in Japan, and consequently, the troubles of the Fukushima nuclear reactor. It's a shame that such devastation can occur in such a quick time, it really makes you think about the good things that you have in your life; family, friends, good food, you get the point.

Which brings me to the cheery side of this posting. I've managed to keep it rather quiet, but I'm gearing up for another road trip this afternoon. This time I leave from DC, fly to Frankfurt, Germany and then onto Dubai, UAE. I will enjoy an eight hour layover in Frankfurt, you heard me EIGHT!, where I'll take a few walks down memory lane and see what's changed in the fifteen years since I worked there. Then off to Dubai. This is my first trip to the UAE and based on the footage I've seen, I'm already under dressed and have been outblinged!

I hope to post as I go, and will  be uploading some pictures along the way, stay posted to the facebook page, and feel free to interact! Half of the fun of traveling is telling others about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment